HP Itanium Redhat and Oracle

Pierre-Stéphane Baton ps.baton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 06:31:52 MET 2013

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
Indeed there is a court ruling about this. My point of view is:

- Oracle said that they will appeal => this can change again.
- I prefer not to rely on software supported on a specific platform due to
a court statement, when a software developper is "forced" to do something,
the quality of the product can decrease. I expect that Oracle will do
everything to force people to leave HP-UX.

Best regards.

Pierre-Stéphane.