How can I check if a login is possible?

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Tue Mar 1 10:26:54 MET 2011

Hi Michele,

I use the SAPNWRFC module from Piers Harding as well :-) It is provided
for several languages, I use the PHP version (download from
<http://www.piersharding.com/download/php/sapnwrfc/>) since I provide
some modules for our intranet (budget control, CATS fillout etc).

Again: it is not a problem to contact the SAP servers. I need a reliable
indicator whether it is possible to log in interactively or not. I
already check several aspects of the CCMS, but I don't know which (if
any) of them (6500+) tell me it it is possible to login.

You say that you send an SMS when "SAP servers are not responding or is
not possible to login." How do you check that login is not possible?
That is exactly the information I'm looking for! :-)

Regards,
Werner

Palazzoni,Michele,MILANO,NBSI [28.02.2011 17:50]: