Setting up HA cluster with Suse SLES 11 SP1

Zuylen, G. van (Gert) GvZuylen at ysl.nl
Thu Jun 16 12:47:47 MET DST 2011

Hi all,

We are configuring an SAP HA cluster with Suse SLES 11 (HA extentions).
I found a guide for setting up an cluster but based on one group (DB and
CI on one host). So the cluster is active/passive. Is there someone who
known's an guide for setting up an active/active cluster (DB and CI on
different hosts)?

Maybe there is someone with some experience with this cluster solution
from Suse (Novell).

We are running SAP Netweaver 2007 with an MaxDB database.

With thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gert van Zuylen

--
Deze email is op virussen en spam gecontroleerd door het IJsselland Ziekenhuis