SAP CCMS nagio plugin configuration

PiCo pico at cocco.biz
Tue May 6 16:47:21 MET DST 2008

I have renamed the template in order to have only "numbers" and also in
the login.cfg I use only uppercasase letter for user and pswd
Alsop I have inserted hostname instead of IP address in login.cfg

so:

[TEMPLATE_100]
DESCRIPTION="Load Average"
MONI_SET_NAME="SAP CCMS Admin Workplace"
MONI_NAME="Operating System"
MAX_TREE_DEPTH=0
PATTERN_0="*\*\CPU\5minLoadAverage"

and

[LOGIN_REM]
LOGIN=-d REM -u NAGIOS -p NAGIOS -c 300 -h labportal -s 00

BUT the error still exist:

Problem:

If I run (from /usr/local/nagios/libexec/)
./check_sap_cons 100 REM

I receive this error:
Could not initialize INI-File

PS: please write in english!!!

--
                                               ,,,
                                             /'^'\
      EMail: pico at cocco.biz
      Web: www.cocco.biz
      SkypeID: cocco.biz
      Tel.: +39 335 1234 475
      Fax.: +39 06 233 2401 88           .oooO
                                         (   )   Oooo.