SAP on XEN

Euler, Christian euler at aov.de
Mon Feb 25 16:08:18 MET 2008

Hi,

> 2) "The package patch level on both host- and guest system
> *should* be
> equivalent, although this is not possible every time. In case of
> occurring errors SAP can advise the get host- and guest system on the
> same package patch level before giving support."

The german version of the mentioned SAP Note sounds more like a definitive
requirement ("... muss identisch sein..."), but maybe I just misinterpreted that ;-)

> > Does anybody have a little bit more background information on this?
>
> Please see above. I hope the provided information sheds some light on
> your questions.
Yes, thank you.

Regards,
Christian Euler

AOV IT.Services GmbH
Bartholomäusweg 32
33334 Gütersloh
Tel. +49 (5241) 9463-101
Fax +49 (5241) 9463-55
eMail euler at aov.de
http://www.aov.de

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Gütersloh HRB 1265
Aufsichtratsvorsitzender: Bülent Uzuner
Geschäftsführung: Hans-Georg Oeser/Peter Schulte-Rentrop

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." (RFC 1925)