Fwd: Re: Re: Question about CCMS

PiCo pico at cocco.biz
Wed Oct 31 16:50:23 MET 2007

Hi Frank..

I'm workink with this plug in from one mount at the moment.

With a lot of attempts... NOW I can catch more or less ALL the branch of

RZ20

Let me know if you want some template.

Unfortunately I can only use the check_sap_cons (executable)
I will try to use check_sap_system and check_sap_instance but at the
moment I can't!
It do not work...

:-(

--
                                                ,,,
                                              /'^'\
       EMail: pico at cocco.biz
       Web: www.cocco.biz
       ICQ#: 105570291
       SkypeID: cocco.biz
       Tel.: +39 335 1234 475
       Fax.: +39 06 233 2401 88           .oooO
                                          (   )   Oooo.