Question about CCMS

Marco Wiese mwiese at beit.de
Wed Oct 31 14:06:42 MET 2007

Hi Frank,

the CCMS plugin for nagios is a bit tricky. You defined your template in
agent.cfg as "TEMPLATE_DIALOG", please don't use any names in here, rather
asign IDs to your templates, such as "TEMPLATE_01". If you do so, your
agent.cfg would look like this:

[TEMPLATE_01]
DESCRIPTION="Dialog Response Time"
MONI_SET_NAME="SAP CCMS Monitor Templates"
MONI_NAME="Dialog Overview"
PATTERN_0="*\*\*\ResponseTime"

Then call "./check_sap 01 VAT". If your config is correct, you will get
the expected output. Works for me.

Regards
Marco