HELP: HowTo Use nagios-ccms-plugin executables

Hans Harder hans at atbas.org
Fri Oct 26 11:33:26 MET DST 2007

Hi,

I have been watching this list for about 2-3 years and you are the first
I see.

So far as I know, you should place some files in the /etc/sapmon directory

There in the agent.cfg, the templates are defined, for example:
[TEMPLATE_1]
MONI_SET_NAME="SAP CCMS Monitor Templates"
MONI_NAME="Entire System"
MAX_TREE_DEPTH=0
PATTERN_0="*"

In login.cfg the correct login information should be set

I have been using it standalone (without Nagios) and rebuild it, because
those config files are hard to maintain if you have a lot of systems.

if you have sap 7.xx you can also get the CCMS tree (even j2ee) by using
sapcontrol (sap kernel executable) or using a soap request.

Hans