nagios-ccms-plugin: some questions

PiCo pico at cocco.biz
Mon Oct 22 21:25:21 MET DST 2007

Hi!
I have started to use nagios-ccms-plugin not so far.
I can check some single item from RZ20 (using check_sap_cons) but...
I saw that is possible to chech a "system" or a "instance" using the
executables:
check_sap_instance_cons -> show standard data of application server,
Console Output
check_sap_system_cons -> list all data for all servers of a SAP System
landscape, e.g. central instance + app servers

but I cannot understand how...
Can somebody tell me how to use this 2 checks ?
thx

--
                                                ,,,
                                              /'^'\
       EMail: pico at cocco.biz
       Web: www.cocco.biz
       ICQ#: 105570291
       SkypeID: cocco.biz
       Tel.: +39 335 1234 475
       Fax.: +39 06 233 2401 88           .oooO
                                         (   )    Oooo.