question for the SAP Web Application Server 6.10 installation

kwanyoung Oh okyshr at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:58:22 MET 2007

Hi Markus,

I solved the issue with your great help.

Now I have one final issue from the database.

The error message is like this:

in the section db_start,

ERR-24994: ERR_RTE: runtime environment error 1: Kernel died before reaching
COLD state

Could you please tell me how to resolve the last issue?
I am sure that I am almost there to the successful installation.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Kwanyoung