Performance problems after migration to MaxDB

Zuylen, G. van GvZuylen at ysl.nl
Fri Feb 2 11:05:37 MET 2007

Hello Christoph,

First of all, thanks for your reaction.
That's where we afraid for, this takes a long time to optimise. Indices on big tables must be created during downtime. The system is used in a hospital so the system is needed 7x 24 hrs.
But the good news is that this looks normal, and it seems that we don't have a technical DB problem.

Best regards,

Gert van Zuylen