Nagios sap-ccms-plugin

Franjo Stipanovic fritzfs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:32:30 MET DST 2007

Hello,
I'm trying to create AbapErrorInUpdate template and use it, but I can't get
it right.
At this moment, I got only Dialog\ReponseTime working correctly.

Template looks like:
[TEMPLATE_update]
DESCRIPTION="Update"
MONI_SET_NAME="SAP CCMS Monitor Templates"
MONI_NAME="Entire System"
MAX_TREE_DEPTH=0
PATTERN_0="*\*\Update\AbapErrorInUpdate"

Do I have to add something in moni_tr.cfg? I got only default values:
DIALOG_RESPONSE_TIME#SAP CCMS Monitor Templates#Dialog
Overview#Dialog\ResponseTime#
CHECK_SAP_SYSTEMS#SAP CCMS Monitor Templates#Availability and Performance
Overview##
#CHECK_SAP_SYSTEMS#JAN#TEST##

When I run it, I get only this:
# check_sap_cons update FOO
FOO host_name_FOO_10 Update AbapErrorInUpdate
FOO host_name_FOO_10 Update AbapErrorInUpdate

Thanks!

--
best wishes,
Franjo Stipanovic