Installation problem on Suse 10.2

Peter Küppers peter-mailbox at web.de
Fri Aug 24 21:18:40 MET DST 2007

Hello Harald,

you can get the MaxDB upgrade from the MaxDB website
(http://www.mysql.de/products/maxdb/). There is also a lot of documentation
about the MaxDB on the website (http://dev.mysql.com/doc/maxdb/index.html),
where you'll find information how to upgrade the database. The online
documentation is at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/maxdb/en/default.htm.

If you have access to the sap service marketplace, you can also download the
MaxDB, documentations and sap notes about upgrading from the site
https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/support (a more SAP specific upgrade of the
database).

If you have further troubles, contact me again. I'm sorry, but I have not much
time this weekend to describe the upgrade in detail. But it's 'quite easy',
have a closer look in the documentation.

Cheers

Peter