Installation problem on Suse 10.2

Harald Vajkonny vajkonny at t-online.de
Fri Aug 17 19:31:47 MET DST 2007

Markus Voelker schrieb:
> Hi,
> On your System the compat*.rpm is missing.
> The glib.c on your System is not compatible with the one needed.
> So you have to install compat-2006.1.25-29.i586.rpm via yast :).
> (The Version is a guess... so just watch out, what compat-lib is
> available for your system.)
> That 'll be all :)

I checked my compat*.rpm already and I do have exactly the same version,
you mentioned (which I believe is the most recent one). It seems that
SAP test_suite NW4 does not run with newer releases of Suse newer than
9.3. :( Or is there anybody who managed installing it on Suse 10.x?

Best regards,
Harald