Installation problem on Suse 10.2

Markus Voelker mgv at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 16:31:21 MET DST 2007

Hi,
On your System the compat*.rpm is missing.
The glib.c on your System is not compatible with the one needed.
So you have to install compat-2006.1.25-29.i586.rpm via yast :).
(The Version is a guess... so just watch out, what compat-lib is
available for your system.)
That 'll be all :)

cheers :)

Markus Völker