Installation problem on Suse 10.2

Harald Vajkonny vajkonny at t-online.de
Fri Aug 17 11:24:18 MET DST 2007

Hello,

I just tried to install NW4 testsuite on my Suse 10.2 linux, but the
installation quit at the first time because of an entry in /etc/hosts
(195.155.155.1 nw4host), which I had included manually before
installation. After removing it, rebooting and trying to call install.sh
again, I now get the following error message:

openSUSE 10.2 (i586)
rm: Entfernen von „/usr/lib/java“ nicht möglich: Ist ein Verzeichnis
ln: Erzeuge symbolische Verknüpfung „/usr/lib/java/jre“: Die Datei
existiert bereits
The package sapj2ee-srv-sapdb-6.40-2 is already installed.
The package sapdb-7.5-2 is already installed.
The package sapdb-db-log-7.5-2 is already installed.
The package sapdb-db-files-7.5-2 is already installed.
Found interface: eth0 . Alias is eth0:0
ifconfig eth0:0 195.155.155.1 up

uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
sed: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or di
rectory
sed: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or di
rectory
uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
tty: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or di
rectory
uname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
awk: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or d
irectory
rm: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or dir
ectory
/sapdb/programs/bin/xuser: error while loading shared libraries:
libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object f
ile: No such file or directory
[: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or dire
ctory
could not write db password file for nw4adm
Creation of .XUSER.62 failed.
]

How can I go on with installation?

Best regards,