AW: how to uninstall my SAP NW'04 tesdrive SR1 WAS 6.40 linux/maxDB

Markus Lahr markus.lahr at lycos.de
Wed Oct 25 10:56:44 MET DST 2006

Hi all.

> my system was crashed after execute of the report "sapbc_data_generator"
What does 'crashed' mean ? MaxDB database full ? At least the log file(s) of MaxDB can be cleaned with
the MaxDB Database Manager.
> (variant monster dataset) in background . i would like to reinstall -
> therefore the uninstall - my testdrive.
Delete all SAP users in YAST2 including their home directories.
Delete all directories like /usr/sap/ , /sapmnt/ (see the FAQ from the testdrive "MiniSAP is installed in the following directories")
After this, the system can be reinstalled without problems ;-)

HTH
Greetz M.L.

Benachrichtigung bei E-Mail Empfang! - http://mail.lycos.de/app/lycosinside/setupLI.exe