Fw: how to uninstall my SAP NW'04 tesdrive SR1 WAS 6.40 linux/maxDB

Jochen Ben Henda 2 JHENDA at de.ibm.com
Wed Oct 25 18:16:15 MET DST 2006

Hi Christoph,
pls. see the Uninstallation Instructions at the testdrive-documentation
(<dvd_path>/index.html):

If you ever want to uninstall your server you can do this as follows:
 1. Delete the created directories shown in table two,
 2. Delete the users shown in table three,
 3. Delete the added lines in the file /etc/services
    (should be the last eleven lines beginning with sap* and sql6 *
respectively),
 4. Delete the line containing n4shost in the file /etc/hosts,
 5. Delete the symbolic link S99_n4shost.sh in the directory
/etc/init.d/rc3.d in case of SuSE or /etc/rc3.d in case of redhat.
 6. Now restart your network.

Table 2: Directories
+----------+----------+
|Directory | Size     |
|/sapmnt   | ~ 480 MB |
|/sapdb    | ~ 16 GB  |
|/usr/sap  | ~ 2 GB   |
+----------+----------+

Table 3: OS Users
+---------+----------+-----------+----------------+
|username | password | description                |
|n4sadm   | ×        | SAP System Administrator   |
|sqdn4s   | ×        | SAP Database Administrator |
|sqd      | ×        | MaxDB Software Owner       |
+---------+----------+----------------------------+

with kind regards
jochen

----- Forwarded by Jochen Ben Henda 2/Germany/Contr/IBM on 25.10.2006 18:00
-----

             Uwe Menges
             <uwe.menges at sap.c
                                       Jochen Ben Henda
             25.10.2006 12:06          2/Germany/Contr/IBM at IBMDE
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Fwd: how to uninstall my SAP NW'04
                                       tesdrive SR1 WAS 6.40 linux/maxDB

Hi Jochen,

auf der linux.general Mailingliste kam gerade diese Frage auf, vielleicht
kannst du sie beantworten?

Gruß, Uwe