SAP Installation Error: MOS-01240 Start of ./CROCLLNK failed

Jaswal, Rajesh Rajesh_Jaswal at bmc.com
Mon Mar 27 08:47:38 MET DST 2006

Markus,

The script (CROCLLNK) gets copied to the folder from where I start the sapinst and it has the execute permissions. It also creates the.../oracle/client/ 81x_64 folder under it.

When I run the script manually using following option it still runs successfully and creates folder.../oracle/client/92x_64 and soft links to
$ORACLE_HOME. But still the Installer stops there and with same error messages.

./CROCLLNK -v -d /oracle/W01/920_64 -r 920 -b 64
Oracle major version found is: 9
Will create client directory /oracle/client/92x_64
... Done!

Thanks

Rajesh