New Applicationserver

Wienen Martin IT20 martin.wienen at seag.de
Wed Mar 15 14:38:33 MET 2006

Hi All

We have installed a new Server, but when I start the sap, follow message is coming:

lx23.seag.local:p22adm 1> startsap

Checking P22 Database

------------------------------

 ABAP Database is not available via R3trans

Checking P22 Database

------------------------------

Starting SAP-Collector Daemon

------------------------------

12:54:56 15.03.2006   LOG: Effective User Id is root

* This is Saposcol Version COLL 20.87 640 - V1.12 for Linux

* Usage:  saposcol -l: Start OS Collector

*         saposcol -k: Stop  OS Collector

*         saposcol -d: OS Collector Dialog Mode

*         saposcol -s: OS Collector Status

* The OS Collector (PID 5292) is already running .....

 saposcol already running

Starting SAP Instance D02

 Startup-Log is written to /home/p22adm/startsap_D02.log

 Instance on host lx23.seag.local started

 IGS on host lx23.seag.local started

lx23.seag.local:p22adm 2>

I think we have used the wrong Listener in the installation, could we change this???

Thank all.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Martin Wienen