SAP Netweaver Testdrive, Login as developer

Gerald Gradwell gradwell at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 18:44:29 MET 2006

Hello,
It sounds like you have not installed the temporary 90-day license from SAP.
Check, in unix with user nw4adm - issue the command: "saplicense -show"
If the output shows the hardware key as "TEMPLICENSE", then you do not have the license installed.
The hardware key should be the same as displayed with "saplicense -get"
You must request the 90-day license from SAP at: http//www.sap.com/linux/eval/nw4
SAP will email you with a rpm file and instructions on how to install the license manually.
Good luck,
Gerald.

Hermann Kemper <hkemper at t-online.de> wrote: Hello,

  thank you for the helpful tips.  I again installed  the software
and can as DEVELOPER log in now.

Unfortunately I encounter a further problem now:  When putting on a
test routine in the editor an entrance key (developer key, ACCESS
key) is demanded.
That is not to be found however on the DVD of SAP.
A key of earlier CD of SAP is not valid recognized than.
How do I come to the key?

Greeting

Hermann Kemper

Polylogic Informatique - www.polylogic.ch
Home of the Polylogic family of SAP R3 add-on software