SAP Netweaver Testdrive, Login as developer

Jim Orfanakos jim at orfanakos.com
Sun Mar 5 14:38:01 MET 2006

All the information you are looking for is on the Testdrive CD.

Read the installation instructions and look at the index.html and the
install.html files .... It tells you how to license the system, and shows
you all the userids and passwords that come pre-configured.

Assuming you have licensed the system correctly. You should have no problem
logging in as DEVELOPER with password DEVELOPER.