SAP Netweaver Testdrive, Login as developer

Hermann Kemper hkemper at t-online.de
Sun Mar 5 09:54:26 MET 2006

Hello,

I successfully installed and  logged the SAP in Netweaver test drive
04 on Suse Linux 9.3 as a user sap *.  I would like to provide and be
able to implement ABAP programs.  That does not fold as a user sap *.
(Error because of no necessary authorization).
The attempt, to log in as user "developer"  fails.
In the installation guidance of SAP LinuxLab is not indicated ACCESS
key.
What do I have to do, in order to be able to log me in with the
necessary authorization?

mfg