x86_64 on 46C 64-bit kernel support

Dale Wilson Dale.Wilson at axonglobal.com
Fri Sep 16 10:53:00 MET DST 2005

R/3 Enterprise Extension Set 2 SR1 is already supported on x86_64. So is
R/3 4.6C, but the kernel runs in 32 bit mode. If you are having issues
because of address space limitations the best option is to run two (or
more) application servers on the same host, or upgrade to R/3 Enterprise
Extension Set 2 to make use of the 64 bit kernel.