EP 6.0 on WAS 6.40 installation on SUSE Linux

Dale Wilson Dale.Wilson at axonglobal.com
Thu Mar 24 14:49:02 MET 2005

Try starting sapinst with parameter POST_ANALYZE=OFF. This prevents the
analyzer task from being started during install. You need this for the
KM deployment as well. You'll find that the analyzer still hangs after
installation. There is a note on how to update the analyzer that you
might want to dig out.