Cluster/SAN filesystems supported by SAP on Linux

"Döhr, Markus ICC-H" Markus.Doehr at siegenia-aubi.com
Fri Mar 18 18:15:27 MET 2005

>       For example, trying to minimize price, i could go to
> Dell and buy some application servers for a reduced price,
> all connecting nfs /usr/sap/trans, all relaying on to 2/4
> Dell servers running Oracle 9i RAC.
> All under LVM and ext3.

I think he's not searching for filesystems in general but in information,
how to switch work of the instances without reinstalling everything from
scratch.

One system, today central instance of a BW system, next week an Enterprise
Portal and the week after the next BW again, just to distribute load on
demand without dealing with reinstallations everytime or buying additional
hardware.

--
Markus

SIEGENIA-AUBI KG