Linux and VMWare issues

Schindewolf, Stefan, Infraserv-Hoechst/DE Stefan.Schindewolf at Infraserv.com
Fri Mar 18 09:59:45 MET 2005

Hello.

A company running the combination SAP/Oracle/SLES8 on IBM xSeries445 with 8 CPUs is experiencing performance problems in time of high I/O rates.
The xSeries is divided into partitions via VMWARE (no productive environment)
If there is another customer with a similar Software and Hardware combination I would like to establish direct contact to discuss some configuration questions.

With kind regards