Fwd: sapgui+linux

Gamaliel G. Lagman gamie.lagman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 04:34:01 MET 2005

Yes, it should work.  I uses IBMJava2-1.4.1 and just inserted this
line to /etc/profile.

----
JAVA_HOME=/opt/IBMJava2-141/jre
export JAVA_HOME
----

Then installed the gui from the saptestdrive.  All in rpm and should
not be a problem except for adding those lines.

> I have Red Hat Enterprise 9
> thanks
> Gustavo

Where did you got that? Maybe your referring to Redhat Version 9?  For
enterprise I only got an version 3.

~gams
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:32:42 +0100, dballester at kernpharma.com