AW: Support for EM64T in SLES9

Manfred Stein manfred.stein at sap.com
Fri Jan 28 14:20:59 MET 2005

Hello Thomas
We are currently running a first customer shipment for Linux on PPC.
Application servers based upen 6.40 kernel running against Oracle, DB2 and
MaxDB are already available under controlled availability. NW04 SR1 and R/3
Enterprise Ext2 SR1 are available under controlled availability for DB2 UDB
V8.2 and MaxDB7.5. Oracle will follow later in 2005 as the first Oracle
releases available on Linux on power will be Oracle 10gR2 in Summer 2005.
More SAP solutions will follow in the next few months.
If you are interested in obtaining SAP software for LoP, just let me know. I
can send out an application form.
Best regards
Manfred Stein
Project Development Manager