R: Problems starting WAS 640

Michele Donna michele.donna at arxis.it
Thu Jan 20 14:07:01 MET 2005

Hello Markus,

I followed the steps from the Unicode migration guide and all seemed to be
ok (no errors reported etc)..

I have a question : following  the "Initialize/Edit Language Lists" chapter
I changed the codepages (DE and EN are the only installed languages) from
1100 to 1160 for having characters like € to be correctly converted, is that
correct ? Or should I keep 1100 (with possible data lost for extra
characters) ?

Many thanks and regards,
Michele