SAP on SuSE Enterprise server 9 x86

Wood, Todd TWood at vesta.com
Thu Jan 6 14:43:28 MET 2005

I hope it already is.  We are running a production instance of BW on it.

-Todd Wood

This email and any attached files transmitted with it are confidential, prohibited from disclosure, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way in the event that such a virus or defect exists.