Login error for NW04 TestDrive on Fedora 2

Bo Zhou bo.zhou at innovapost.com
Tue Apr 26 16:45:51 MET DST 2005

Hi,

I have been successfully install NW04 TestDrive on Fedora 2. Now I had a problem when I try to login to SAP via SAP Gui for Java. I got an error message instead of the login screen:

Runtime Errors: DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST
Invalid call of database interface

Error analysis
In a statement an invalid request was made to the database interface when accessing table "DOKTL" ...
<<<

Is there anyone can tell me what cause this problem? I can start the system successfully by nw4adm.

Thanks,
BZ