Bad MD5 error in sapbasis file

Sneha Shirolkar sshirolkar at leverent.com
Wed Apr 20 14:57:34 MET DST 2005

Hi,

I have installed the SAP was 6.10 Test Drive on Red Hat Linux Enterprise AS.

The startsap command fails showing Database connection error.

The installation of sapbasis-6.10-1.noarch.rpm file gives error about Bad
MD5. So I executed the file with options --nodigest --nomd5 --nosignature.
But now it shows error "Prescriptlet failed".

Hence, I feel the installation in yet not completed. Can I download this
file from some link? Or else what is the option?

Thanks

Sneha