Hello Everyone

Scott Wheeler scott.wheeler at sap.com
Tue Apr 12 15:58:39 MET DST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 07:05, Nazia wrote:
> My name is Nazia. I am a new member of this mailing list.
> I wanted to know one thing whether SAP server and SAP client both are
> supported by REd HAt Linux.

On servers we support the Redhat Enterprise line as specified here:

http://www50.sap.com/linux/platforms/index.asp

On the client we provide a Java GUI that has most of the functionality of the
desktop version.  We don't have specific Linux desktops that we support;
generally our Java GUI should work on most x86-based distributions.  That's
available for download here:

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/java/630r8/

-Scott

--
++{ Scott Wheeler :: SAP LinuxLab :: Walldorf, Germany }++