My first startsap command...

list at yk.tp list at yk.tp
Sat Feb 28 14:49:01 MET 2004

Markus,

I think I could successfully updated my kernel.
I fetched SAPEXE_1747-10000857.SAR and SAPEXEDB_1747-10000683.SAR.

After that, I tried to CUSTOMIZE my R3. Maybe I would have to add an
user to do this. Maybe I would have to set my company's name and other
information. Or, maybe I would have to copy client 000...

As I was not sure which task should I start first, I did many things
and it seems I cannot restore the changes I had mede ;-)

Now I decided I will start over from installing linux itself ;-)

See you all again!

Yutaka KAWASE <list at yk.tp>