AW: (Upgrade) Installing 46B on database Oracle 8.1.7

Herberg, Thomas Thomas.Herberg at t-systems.com
Tue Feb 24 10:50:13 MET 2004

Hello,
you ordered a Upgrade Package? If you have a Installation Package only you will not have the Upgrade CD. On the Documentation CD of the Upgrade Package you should find a detailed PDF how the Upgrade has to be done. You can download this PDF from service.sap.com/instguides also.

Question to SAP: Does the split into two seperate Packages really make sense?

Bye Thomas