SAP 46C on Redhat 9 Oracle 8.17

list at yk.tp list at yk.tp
Tue Feb 24 16:35:18 MET 2004

Just recently I installed 46C on a linux box for the first time.

I went through some documents and chose Redhat 7.1 because I found it
is the supported version. I actually wanted to try 4.7, however it
seems to me that I need Enterprise version of RedHat.

Also, I used a linux kernel compiled? by SAP which I downloaded from
ftp.redhat.com or somewhere.

The installation finished, anyhow.

Hope this helps.

Yutaka KAWASE <list at yk.tp>