Help

Thanh-Son Chau chauxp at msn.com
Mon Feb 23 14:06:00 MET 2004

Hi all,
I have problem with the Installtion of SAP WAS 6.10 on Lin...
Everything has worked, until I install SAPBASIS (rpm -ivh
/media/cdrom/sapbasis *).

This process lasts 10 hours approximately for a long time very very much...
and simply stops. With 2. Attempt with complete again installation (Linux
and SAP) has the same problem I

(As hardware has Pentium II, 256 MBS and 9GB HDS I (8GB for Linux and 1 GBS
for SWAP)

Can somebody help me? I look forward to Eurere answer.

Greeting
Chau