SAP 46C on Redhat 9 Oracle 8.17

Vu Le vle at dallaseuropean.com
Mon Feb 23 07:02:23 MET 2004

To you all SAP and Linux experts out there:

Should I be able to install SAP 46C on Redhat 9 and using Oracle 8.1.7?

Will I have the same problem as the WAS 610  Eval on Redhat 9?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at Dallas European. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.