My first startsap command...

list at yk.tp list at yk.tp
Sun Feb 22 04:51:07 MET 2004

Hi all,

Since last December, I have been tring to install R3.
Although it has been a long way, I issued startsap command ;-)

It went like this with 3 errors.
Do I have to care about those 3 errors?

smp:aaaadm 1> startsap

Starting SAP-Collector Daemon
------------------------------
error: permission denied on key 'net.unix.max_dgram_qlen'
error: permission denied on key 'kernel.cad_pid'
error: permission denied on key 'kernel.cap-bound'
Starting collector (create new process)
 saposcol on host smp started

Checking SAP R/3 AAA Database
------------------------------
 Database is not available via /usr/sap/AAA/SYS/exe/run/R3trans -d -w

Starting SAP R/3 AAA Database
------------------------------
 Startup-Log is written to /home/aaaadm/startdb.log
 Database started

Checking SAP R/3 AAA Database
 Database is running

Starting SAP R/3 Instance
 Startup-Log is written to /home/aaaadm/startsap_smp_00.log
 Instance on host smp started

smp:aaaadm 2>

--
Yutaka KAWASE <list at yk.tp>