sap and fax under linux

Phillips, Dale phillipd at fosterfarms.com
Thu Feb 19 17:21:34 MET 2004

mgetty also handles fax/voice

efax is loosely like "print to fax"

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/July2002/article249.shtml

-----Original Message-----
From: Schindewolf, Stefan, Infraserv-Hoechst/DE [mailto:Stefan.Schindewolf at Infraserv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:05 PM
To: linux.general
Subject: AW: sap and fax under linux

According to a colleague of mine, hylafax should be able to communicate with SAP R/3 via SMTP.
Additionally, you can connect an arbitrary amount of modem and isdn devices to your linux box.

As another division in our company has already implemented a message routing server, our efforts to use hylafax were cancelled.
But perhaps you can find information about SAP <-> Hylafax solutions in google.

Best Regards
Stefan Schindewolf
Infraserv GmbH & Co. Höchst KG