How to obtain a License for 'SAP WAS on Linux and IBM DB2'

Juergen Last juergen.last at e-lastic.de
Mon Feb 16 16:39:50 MET 2004

Hi,
A little while ago I had a similar question regarding WAS 6.20 on DB2. This
came on a DVD from a 2003 TechEd in the USA. The system name in this case
was TOR, indicating that IBM Toronto had been involved.

As one helpful soul on the list pointed out to me, the web page for TOR
activation had been withdrawn due to licensing issues. As a fact of the
matter IBM not only put a WS on this DVD but a full 4.70 R/3 Enterprise
system. I can not confirm this because I never got the thing started up - I
had tried to install it under SUSE 9.0.

What kind of system is SI1?

Cheers
Juergen