Want to install R/3...

"Döhr, Markus ICC-H" Markus.Doehr at siegenia-aubi.com
Fri Dec 26 19:14:37 MET 2003

> As I am totally new to install R/3, I unpacked couple of ZIP
> files and found 51019649.ZIP "CD SAP R3E 4.70 SR1 SAPINST
> DB2/UDB" would be the one to try on.

You should really go to

	http://service.sap.com/instguides

and download the apropriate installation documentation because without both
experience and this docu I'm pretty sure it will be very frustrating. :-)

Just the KERNEL CD will not be enough, you will need nearly all CDs to
install the system. Just read the docu at above point, it will tell you what
you need, how much space etc.

The download center is in reorganization AFAIK, just wait some days, the
files will reappear.

Greetz,

SIEGENIA-AUBI KG
Informationswesen