print in sap gui in linux

sonjaya at stud.che.itb.ac.id sonjaya at stud.che.itb.ac.id
Fri Dec 19 17:27:58 MET 2003

hai
 1. it possible use give print name on linux _DEFAULT ( i have try in
redhat 7.3 , redhat 8.0 , redhat 9.0 , mandrake 9.1 mandrake 8.2 ) always
say error because ( _ ) it not allow in linux may be do you try give name
printer with underscore ( _) .
2.use saplpd in windows server it is not good solved , because how many
print server  i must create , in my place i have 5 factory use sap ,
almost 30 divison and 50 more room.

may problem is simple , may be must be sap developtment answer this , i
just want print to localprinter like windows machine
for now i just do , use lpd printer in linux machine and add printer
manual at the server , like this :

1. linux machine user_a with printer local printer_A , and i create in sap
server printer  print_a  , so if user_a want print sap to hardcopy , they
must user  print_a in selection printer .
now imagen if user 255 user , i must add above 200 printer it's not good
solution .
thank's anyway