print in sap gui in linux

Oliver Butanowitz Oliver.Butanowitz at alis.de
Thu Dec 18 17:26:43 MET 2003

Hello,

you can use LOCL in Linux, but you need a saplpd running on a windows server
for this.
I use it for my workstation:
On the linux machine, create a print-queue named __DEFAULT and forward this
to saplpd running on the windows-machine.
You can't use LOCL on linux, if your printer is locally connected to the
linux-machine bcause LOCL (SAPWIN Driver) needs a saplpd + windows-driver.

Regards

Oliver