print in sap gui in linux

sonjaya at stud.che.itb.ac.id sonjaya at stud.che.itb.ac.id
Tue Dec 16 23:11:40 MET 2003

hi  there
 yes i mean print in local printing , in sap gui at microsoft machine we
just print no need setup because in server sap just set  front end
printer , but if i try in linux machine can not do that , until now no
solution except use lpd print di linux client but must be set one by one
, it's not good enought.
thank's