print in sap gui in linux

Axel Braun axel.braun at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 08:31:36 MET 2003

Hallo sonjaya

** Reply to message from sonjaya at stud.che.itb.ac.id on Tue, 16 Dec 2003
09:08:21 -0700 (WIT)

>  i try use linux workstation for sap client ( sap Gui ) but until now
> there is problem  in printing , why sap gui in linux  workstation can not
> print directly like microsoft base , because until now i use lpd  for
> printered in linux workstation but in server sap must be set 1 by 1 ,
> imagen if use 200 pc with linux works so i must set 200 printer in server
> sap .it's not good , it is wasting time .

I'm not sure if I understand your problem: If I select a printer in the printer
selection I can print to any printer configured in SAP.....there's no
difference between the clients.
Or are you refering to *local printing*?

Ax

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
Mobile: +49.173.7003.154

Give examples for a 'contradiction in terms'.
Military Intelligence
Windows Professional