Migration and upgrade

Edgar Hiersekorn Edgar.Hiersekorn at addon.de
Mon Dec 15 10:38:28 MET 2003

Hello,

you need to patch the Kernel CD to import/install SAP with Oracle 8.1.7 or Oracle 9.2 - see note 575308.

Why not install directly with Oracle 9.2 and get all advantages like LMTS? SLES8 supports Oracle 9 as far as I know. To install with Oracle 9.2 a similar note exists for import/install with Oracle 9.2.

Regards,

Edgar Hiersekorn