RES: Default Password WASADM

Lawrence Roamer Ianczyk Ferreira LAWRENCE.FERREIRA at gvt.com.br
Fri Dec 12 22:15:02 MET 2003

I changed the wasadm´s password and start/stop my WAS system without
problems!!!
Do you check the /usr/sap/WAS/wasadm/startdb.log to find more details about
startdb?!

Hope this help you...

Lawrence Roamer Ianczyk Ferreira
Analista de Sistemas - GVT
lawrence.ferreira at gvt.com.br
www.gvt.com.br

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't
do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the
safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore! Dream!
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)