Default Password WASADM

Martin Fischer fischer.man at gmx.de
Fri Dec 12 21:08:13 MET 2003

Hallo,

I have Problem with SAPWAS 6.1. I´ve chanced the Password of the user WASADM
and now i can´t start my sapdb again. When I type the command startsap, i
get this message:

Starting SAP-Collector Daemon
------------------------------
Starting collector (create new process)
 saposcol on host linux started

Checking WAS Database
 Database is not available via /usr/sap/WAS/SYS/exe/run/R3trans -d -w
 Running /usr/sap/WAS/SYS/exe/run/startdb
Trying to start database ...
Log file: /usr/sap/WAS/wasadm/startdb.log
/usr/sap/WAS/SYS/exe/run/startdb: Terminating with error code 2

Is there a default password for the use WASADM?

Thank´s for your help!

Martin Fischer